ANLP International CIC
The Association for NLP
Empowering NLP Professionals
Learn how to apply NLP to your teaching practice to support your learners in terms of motivation, performance, resilience and behaviours.
6th and 7th February 2020 10am to 4pm
In these unprecedented times, it falls on us all to educate our future generations, and as educators, parents and carers we need to be even more flexible than normal.
We have therefore put together this two day programme (6th and 7th February) to support you in educating young people; to be able to apply some powerful tools and insights of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) which will enable you to:
• Manage your own emotional state as well as to help your learner feel more resourceful... even in exam situations
• Managing their future behaviours to motivate them and help them to become more resilient
• Communicate with enhanced language skills with your learner, to reduce resistance and to enable you to land your message more easily
Because now, more than ever, we need every tool available to enable us to become even greater at what we do – to educate our next generation.
So on this 2-day online course, you will discover:
• What is NLP
• The neuroscience of the mind-body connection
• NLP Communication Model
• Simple tools to manage your own state
• How to enable your learner to become more grounded and present
• Tools to enable your learner to be more successful, resilient and manage behaviour
• Language including the Clean Language Model
The sessions will be interactive and experiential – you will learn the background, theory, research, models and examples of each concept and then have an opportunity to practice in groups (via Zoom Breakout rooms). We will then discuss your learning and how you can apply it in practice within your own situation.
If you are a teacher, NQT, teaching assistant, home-schooler, trainer, parent, tutor or carer or simply interested in how NLP can be applied in education, then we would love for you to join us as we share with you how to build strong mental health and illuminate the need for mental health first aid.
You will receive an email attendance certificate if you need this for CPD.
Note: This course has been co-created and will be co-delivered by Emma McNally MBA, NLP Trainer, background within Education; Elizabeth Everington BA, an NLP Trainer, Master Practitioner, DTLLS with over 20 years’ teaching experience. Both have used these techniques with students for a number of years and seen some incredible results which they will be sharing with you.
Anyone who is involved with a child's education is welcome to attend.
Click here to book your place: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/excellence-in-teaching-with-neuro-linguistic-programming-registration-118150351883?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
This course will be certified for those requiring CPD accreditation, in the form of an emailed attendance certificate.