ANLP International CIC
The Association for NLP
Empowering NLP Professionals
2 days ago
5 June 2021
I've been an NLP Master Practitioner since 2018 and an independent coach, trainer, mentor and facilitator since 2003 - since when I've helped nearly 7000 people in most professional and life situations imaginable across 5 continents and over 60 countries. My work includes 1 to 1 work both in person and online and I've also designed and led many group coaching and learning and development programmes.
If you're interested in an initial exploratory conversation about how I could support you, do book in a time here: www.calendly.com/hilarygee/30min
I love my work - supporting people to develop themselves and others, to learn and adapt, to access all of their strengths and resources to make a bigger difference to their own sense of confidence, clarity, composure, commitment, competence and more...as well as a bigger and better difference for people and the world around them is an honour and privilege - as well as fun, rewarding and using my core strengths of connecting, rapport-building, relationship-building, listening, understanding, questioning, challenging with empathy and various really useful exercises (NLP and other) and psychometrics when they add usfeully to the purpose and process.
I've also been a part-time dad since 2002 with my wife and I sharing the parenting and earning respobilities - which had been a dream of mine for years before becoming a father and has taught me a lot about myself, learning and development, humans, families, life and work and how to adapt.
My learning as a coach has been aided by being a father, by my wife being a qualified coach and NLP Master Practitioner too and by the learning I've gained from my sons!
I'm also a qualified rugby coach...which is a very different context for coaching skills - and rewarding too.
For an initial exploratory conversation, do book in a time here: www.calendly.com/hilarygee/30min
More information about me:
Coaching, training, interim & NED experience
• Launched as independent coach, mentor, trainer and facilitator 2003
• CMI qualified in Coaching & Mentoring (Chartered Management Institute Award)
• Won training award 2008 (Reed)
• Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and the RSA
• Member EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council - professional body for coaches)
• London Business School invited me back as an associate in 2006 to providing coaching and faciliation services
• Qualified in many psychometrics (MBTI, Hogan, DISC, Belbin, Point Positive, EBW and more)
• Designed and delivered many leadership & management development programmes (in insurance, education, financial services, social care, property, welfare-to-work, professional services and more)
• Delivered 150+ executive leadership programmes for London Business School
• I am Lead Coach on many programmes at London Business School (Senior Leadership, Future Organisations, Influencing & Negotiations, FMCG, professional services, distribution, pharma and more)
• NED for start-up web-based coaching tool, previously NED in education, social and charity settings
Work experiences prior to independent coach work
• Medical device manufacturer - marketing, sales & distribution in France & Germany
• Airbus Helicopters – Commercial Policy & Pricing, France & Germany
• Marketing Research Consulting across Europe
• HR Services Business in UK - Commercial, Operations & General Management roles with experiences of start-up, growth, turn-around, prep for IPO, redundancies, marketing, sales, partnerships and more
• Learnt about leadership, teams, culture, strategy development and execution, my own strengths & weaknesses as a manager and leader
Family & education
• Nationality “mongrel” mixed English-Irish-Scottish-European heritage
• Grew up in London, 3 brothers, father accountant, mother therapist
• Married to a fab funny insightful woman, 3 teenage boys, no dog yet
• Loves: sport, music, dance, theatre, film, mountains, coaching rugby
• Studied: French, German & Social Psychology at the University of Cambridge
• Executive MBA at London Business School
• Certified NLP Master Practitioner
Great you've reached here (!) to book in a time for a chat, click on this link: www.calendly.com/hilarygee/30min
Pegasus NLP Limited
Greater London, Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth, Croydon, Westminster, Camden, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, South-East England, UK, Europe, Online/Face to Face
Offers virtual sessions
I am yet to post any case studies. Please check back later.
I am yet to post any courses/workshops. Please check back later.
I have not been reviewed yet. Be the first?
I have not yet reviewed any books.