ANLP International CIC
The Association for NLP
Empowering NLP Professionals
3 days ago
5 June 2021
I help people, leaders, teams and organisations to work towards higher performance by clarifying purpose and values, developing growth mindsets, reviewing and honing skills and actions that lead to desired plans, strategies, tactics, behaviours and impacts.
I've been and an independent coach, trainer and facilitator since 2003 and developed my NLP practices and skills from 2008 until gaining my Master Practitioner Certfication in 2018. I've helped over 7800 people in most professional and life situations imaginable across 5 continents and over 60 countries. My work includes 1 to 1 work both in person and online and I've also designed and led many group coaching and learning and development programmes.
If you're interested in an initial exploratory conversation about how I could support you, do book in a time here: www.calendly.com/hilarygee/30min
I love my work - supporting people to develop themselves and others, to learn and adapt, to access all of their strengths and resources to make a bigger difference to their own sense of confidence, clarity, composure, commitment, competence and more...as well as a bigger and better difference for people and the world around them is an honour and privilege - as well as fun, rewarding and using my core strengths of connecting, rapport-building, relationship-building, listening, understanding, questioning, challenging with empathy and various really useful exercises (NLP and other) and psychometrics when they add usfeully to the purpose and process.
I've also been a part-time dad since 2002 - with my wife and I sharing the parenting and earning respobilities - which had been a dream of mine for years before becoming a father and has taught me a lot about myself, learning and development, humans, families, life and work and how to adapt.
My learning as a coach has been aided by being a father, by my wife being a qualified coach and NLP Master Practitioner too and by the learning I've gained from my sons! I'm also a qualified rugby coach...which is a very different context for coaching skills - and rewarding too and a space for NLP practices too.
For an initial exploratory conversation, do book in a time here: www.calendly.com/hilarygee/30min
More information about me:
Coaching, training, interim & NED experience
• Launched as independent coach, mentor, trainer and facilitator 2003
• CMI qualified in Coaching & Mentoring (Chartered Management Institute Award)
• Won training award 2008 (Reed)
• Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute and the RSA
• Member EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council - professional body for coaches)
• London Business School invited me back as an associate in 2006 to providing coaching and faciliation services
• Qualified in many psychometrics (MBTI, Hogan, DISC, Belbin, Point Positive, EBW and more)
• Designed and delivered many leadership & management development programmes (in insurance, education, financial services, social care, property, welfare-to-work, professional services and more)
• Delivered 150+ executive leadership programmes for London Business School
• I am Lead Coach on many programmes at London Business School (Senior Leadership, Future Organisations, Influencing & Negotiations, FMCG, professional services, distribution, pharma and more)
• NED for start-up web-based coaching tool, previously NED in education, social and charity settings
Work experiences prior to independent coach work
• Through various roles and trainings, learnt about leadership, teams, culture, strategy development and execution, my own strengths & weaknesses as a manager and leader
• Operations & General Management in HR services business (Reed PLC) - developing and leading people, teams and business units delivering coaching, training and other consulting services - experiences of start-up, growth, turn-around, prep for IPO, redundancies, marketing, sales, partnerships and more. Sponsored through Executive MBA at London Business School.
• Marketing Research Consulting across Europe (mainly France, Germany, UK, Austria)
• Central government contracting - DfES and ODA (London)
• Commercial Policy & Pricing Executive - Airbus Helicopters - during merger supporting French & German sides to communicate and harmonise sales and marketing approaches.
• Marketing, sales & distribution for medical devices manufcaturer in Paris, France & Munich, Germany
Family & education
• Mixed English-Irish-Scottish-Estern European heritage
• Grew up in London, 3 brothers, father accountant, mother therapist - both have influence on how I work now
• Married to a fab funny insightful woman, 3 teenage boys, no dog yet
• Loves: sport, music, dance, theatre, film, mountains, coaching rugby
• Studied: French, German & Social Psychology at the University of Cambridge
• Executive MBA at London Business School
• Certified NLP Master Practitioner
Great you've reached here - to book in a time for a chat, click on this link: www.calendly.com/hilarygee/30min
Pegasus NLP Limited
Greater London, Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth, Croydon, Westminster, Camden, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, South-East England, UK, Europe, Online/Face to Face
Offers virtual sessions
I am yet to post any case studies. Please check back later.
I am yet to post any courses/workshops. Please check back later.
I have not been reviewed yet. Be the first?
I have not yet reviewed any books.